Chick-fil-A Survey – MYCFAVISIT Survey for Free Sandwich
Want to make more money taking surveys for cash? Click here to Join Our Survey Panel and start getting paid by sharing your opinions?
How often can you do chick-fil-a survey?
You can do a chick-fil-a survey for every purchase. You can do one survey per receipt.
How can I get a free CFA sadwich?
You can get a free CFA sandwich by doing a short Cick-fil-a customer satisfaction survey. You can fill the survey on www.mycfavisit.com.
The www.MyChickfilavisit.com is the official website of Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey where customers can share their dining experiences and send in their feedback to the company.
Also read: papasurvey.com survey
You can now give your feedback or opinion about your dining experience by visiting www.MyChickfilavisit.com. All that you have to do is enter an eighteen digit number that is printed on your receipt so that you can take the survey. It contains a few simple questions about the restaurant you visited and whether you enjoyed the services provided by the company and your overall dining experience. On successful completion of the survey, you will receive a coupon code which you can redeem on your next visit to the restaurant. So, start filling your survey, now!
Chick-Fil-A Beneficial survey : Chick-fil-A Coupon Code
History / Background Information: Chick fil A started in the year 1946 and very soon became a very popular name for its chicken sandwich. The Chick fil A story began with the opening of The Dwarf Grill by Truett Cathy in Hapeville, Georgia. Cathy founded Chick fil A Inc in the early 1960s and is credited with the invention of the restaurants now famous boneless breast chicken sandwich.
www.mycfavisit.com get a free sandwich survey
Truett Cathy was one of the pioneers in setting up his restaurants in shopping malls in 1967 with the establishment of a Chick fil A restaurant at a shopping a mall in Atlanta. From then on it has been one success after the other for this chicken restaurant chain. Today, it is the second largest quick service restaurant chain for chicken in the US. It operates over 1500 Chick fil A restaurants in 39 states spread across the country. It recorded an annual sales turnover of $ 3.5 Billion in the year 2010. The company is a family owned business enterprise even today.
The company’s mission statement is to Be America’s Best Quick Service Restaurant. With over 43 years of consistent growth, Chick fil A is a very well known restaurant brand for its delicious food products and also for its innovations. No wonder the company is one of the most liked quick service restaurants in the country. The company has several restaurants based on innovative concepts. These include:
- In-Line or mall Restaurants: Chick Fil A Inc is considered to be the pioneer in introducing quick-service mall food. It is still an integral part of the company’s business with around 334 mall restaurants in operation.
- Drive-Thru Only Restaurants: The Drive thru restaurant provides convenience and quick service to customers who do not have the time to sit in a restaurant and have their food. Currently, there are 29 Drive – thru only restaurants spread across different parts of the nation.
- Stand Alone Restaurants: Chick fil A Inc. started establishing stand alone restaurants in major locations since 1986 based on customer demand for accessibility and convenience. At present Chick fil A operates around 938 stand alone restaurants at different locations in the US.
- Dwarf House: The Dwarf house is a full service restaurant that offers an extensive menu where customers can choose from a range of table service, drive thru window or walk up counter service. At present there are 11 Chick-fil-A Dwarf House restaurants operating in Atlanta metro region.
- Truett’s Grill: If you are looking for a 1950’s diner theme concept, then Truett’s Grill is the place to be at. It features the complete Chick fil A menu along with a few select items from Truett Cathy’s first Dwarf Grill restaurant in 1946. It has a streamline diner design with an amazing décor. The restaurant offers seated dine in service, drive thru service and counter service. In fact the first Truett’s Grill was opened in Morrow, Georgia in the year 1996 to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Truett in the restaurant business. Another Truett’s Grill restaurant was opened in 2003 at McDonough in Georgia while the third one was opened at Griffin, Georgia in 2006 to commemorate Truett’s sixty years in the restaurant business.
Apart from its own Chick fil A restaurants, the company has a licensing program that allows licensees to provide delicious and tasty Chick fil A food in locations like hospitals, college campuses, business / industry locations and airports. Normally, the company licenses the Chick fil A brand to well established institutional food service providers and self operating food service providers. Currently the company serves around 214 licensed locations across the country.
Another innovative concept from Chick fil A is the Satellite or Lunch Counter concept. The company offers quick and efficient service to clients in offices and other high customer traffic locations during lunch hours. Currently, the company serves around ten satellite locations.
Whichever Chick fil A restaurant you go to, you can be sure of nutritious and tasty food that is fresh and of very high quality. Whether it is the lean whole breast chicken or the fruits and vegetables that are used for preparing chicken sandwiches, every thing that goes into your sandwich is freshly cut. For instance the chicken is prepared by hand while the salads are chopped fresh.
Mycfavisit survey official survey website: www.mycfavisit.com
Related Survey Sites:
2 thoughts on “Chick Fil A Survey – Enter mycfavisit survey at www.mycfavisit.com to get a free sandwich.”
Great friendly service. Clean staff and clean location inside and outside.
Food is delicious.
Chick-fil-a is the best I ate at and I will give a reward to them for the great work keep it up