How to Make Money as a College Student?
Current Top 6 Online Surveys That Actually Pay as of November 2020. Don't forget to confirm your email id by clicking on the confirmation link sent by the survey panel after joining.
|Panel Name||Reward Types||Min. Age||Country||Sign Up Link|
|Life Points Panel||PayPal, Amazon gift cards||14+ year old||US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Spain, France and Singapore||Click Here to Join|
|SurveysforGiftCards.com||$10 Cash, Amazon, iTunes and other gift cards||14+||USA||Click Here to Join|
|Survey Junkie||PayPal, Amazon gift cards||18+ year old||USA||Click Here to Join|
|Nielsen Computer and Mobile Panel - Earn up to $150 / year||PayPal Cash, Amazon, iTunes gift cards||18+ year old||US, UK, Australia, Germany and Italy only||click here to join|
|Swagbucks||PayPal Cash, Amazon, iTunes gift cards||13+ year old||US, UK, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland and Australia only||Click Here to Join|
|Valued Opinions||PayPal and Amazon gift cards||18+ year old, male only||USA only||Click Here to Join|
|ACOP||Check, PayPal Cash, Amazon gift cards||14+||USA, UK, France and Germany only||click here to join|
|NCP/Nielsen Surveys||Cash and Merchandise, Amazon, iTunes gift cards, Visa Rewards Card, Kindle Fire||18+ year old||USA only||Click Here to Join|
|Ipsos i-Say||PayPal Cash, Amazon, iTunes gift cards||18+ year old||US and Canada only||Click Here to Join|
|Yougov||PayPal and Amazon gift cards||18+||USA, UK and Australia||Click Here to Join|
Hey everyone hope you’ve having a great week so far. During the past week I’ve been reading a lot of articles, and online discussion topics, and I noticed that a lot of college students tend to ask around for ways they could make money online. I can really sympathize with them, being a college student myself. So I decided to write a blog post on “How to Make Money as a College Student?“.
There are a number of ways for college students to make money, some are easy and some are complex. Some are free and some require money to invest. In this blog post, I am going to share some online jobs for college students that are super easy ways to make money for college students. These are:
Why Paid Surveys are Great for College Students and How it Can Help You Make Extra Money?
College is one of the most exciting places to be at. It’s the beginning stage of your dream careers, or sometimes it’s the place where you discover your dream career. At the same time it can put quite a strain on you especially financial wise. While paying for your tuition you also have to pay for food, and other necessities.
While busy with college work, you may not have much time to go look for a part time job to pay for these necessities. Or perhaps you already have a part time job but you still need some extra money for other expenses. Whatever the reason, you simply just need the extra cash. This is what’s this week’s article is all about! 🙂 Here are some reasons why you should consider participating in paid surveys for cash.
- They’re very easy to do. – Paid Surveys are one of the easiest ways to make money online if not THE easiest. It’s also pretty fun to do. There’s no experience or skills of any kind necessary to give your opinions on these survey sites . All you have to do is answer questions about different topics, through a series of multiple choices. Sometimes you may have to answer a question by typing your answer in, but that’s nowhere near hard to do. It doesn’t take too long to complete surveys; about 5 to 25 minutes usually. Some surveys pay from 5 cents to even 5 dollars per completed surveys. There are also special surveys sent to you that pays you 30 to 100 dollars sometimes more. One of these special surveys are called Product Test Surveys, and the other are called Focus Group Surveys. They don’t come frequently as the normal low paying surveys, and they take much longer to complete. However they are definitely worth the effort.
- Online surveys are voluntary. – All survey invitations are voluntary so you don’t have to complete EVERY survey. You can skip surveys you don’t want to do and do the ones you want to do. You’re pretty much your own boss in all this. This is perfect for those who want to make some extra cash between classes and study sessions.
- NO commuting is necessary! – Paid Surveys are well known for it’s convenience. When participating there’s no need to commute anywhere. You can earn money from the comfort of your dorm room or apartment via your computer. Now there are some surveys namely Focus Group Surveys, that may ask you to travel to a location nearest to your home and/or dorm to try out a new product that hasn’t arrive in the markets yet. They pay you quite well for your time. As I’ve mentioned before, they are completely voluntary so you don’t have to do them.
- They’re completely FREE to join! – There are no costs to join Paid Survey sites. You pay nothing zilch NADA. Legitimate surveys are always free to join Unfortunately there are a lot of sites that charges you to make money from surveys. If you come across any of these sites turn the other way immediately. They’re scams out to take your money and waste your precious time.
Now while there are a lot of pros to taking online surveys, I’m not going to hide the fact that it has it’s cons too.
- You won’t qualify for every survey you do – Every survey you take has a certain criteria that needs to be met. Most of the time you’ll be able to complete the surveys you take. However there are some you may be screened out from. For example if you come from New York and they’re looking for people from California then you may not be able to complete the survey because of that.
- Most Paid Surveys are restricted to certain countries – This is unfortunately true. Many survey sites mainly target English-speaking countries such as the US, UK, and Canada to name a few. Because of this, it’s incredibly hard for a lot of people who aren’t from these countries to find legitimate paid surveys.
- (If this is you then I highly recommend checking out the list of International paid survey sites.)
- Not all paid surveys are legit – As I’ve mentioned before, there are Paid Survey sites that are scams and only after your money. There are so many of them all over the internet, and they’re only increasing more and more daily which is really sad. (To learn how to avoid these annoying scams check out this article)
Despite of the cons, Paid Surveys are a great way to put some extra money into your pockets while in college. The next step to do is actually start earning money which you can do from this list of the top 7 paid survey sites. If you would like to learn a little more about this topic, check out my Paid Survey 101. In addition I will give you some tips on how to earn from surveys effectively:
- Tip 1 – Create an separate email address specifically for taking surveys BEFORE you register to any of the paid survey sites. That way your more personal emails won’t be lost in the survey invitation emails you’ll receive once you become a panelist.
- Tip 2 – Join as many survey websites as you can – the more sites you join the more opportunities to make more money you’ll receive. If you’re completely new to paid surveys then I suggest only joining up to 5 of them. When you’ve gotten used to the process then you can join even more sites.
- Tip 3 – Make sure you fill out your profiles – In most survey panels you’ll see a series of profiling surveys on different topics such as your interests for an example. It is highly recommended you complete them in order to receive surveys that matches with your interests.
- Tip 4 – Always clean your cookies from your browser after every few surveys you complete This will help in going through survey questionnaires more smoothly.
- Tip 5 – Stay consistent – While it’s very fun to participate in paid surveys, there will be times where you might find this to be a bit repetitive. Despite of it you should remain persistent so that you can continuously earn free money online.
I really hope this article and tips helps you out. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. Other than that start earning! 🙂