www.talktofoodlion.com: Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey
By filling out the Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey you can get a chance to enter monthly sweepstakes and give valuable feedback at www.talktofoodlion.com and win $500 in free groceries.
Also read: talktoihop
Food Lion is a chain of grocery markets that has stores in more than 1,000 locations in the United States. The company started out as ‘Food Town’ in Salisbury, North Carolina in 1965, however, it changed its name to Food Lion in 1983. Since then, the company has grown to have stores in 10 states and employs more than 64,000 people as employees.
Also read: talktowendys
Tags: talktofoodlion, www talktofoodlion com , www.talktofoodlion.com, talktofoodlion.com, www.talktofoodlion.com $500 in free groceries
Requirements for the Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey
To successfully complete the Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey, you will need to fulfill the following requirements:
- You must have a valid and recent receipt from a visit to Food Lion.
- The ability to communicate in English or Spanish effectively.
- Any participants must be a legal resident of the United States and over the age of 18.
- Finally, You should have an electronic device that connects to the Internet.
Procedure for the Food Lion Guest Satisfaction Survey
- On your computer or device, open up the web browser of your choice and enter the following address: www.talktofoodlion.com
- Read up on the rules for taking part in the sweepstakes by clicking ‘For sweepstakes rules, please click here’.
- Click ‘Next’ to begin the survey.
- In the space provided on the next page, enter your PIN code. This code can be seen printed on your receipt.
- You will now be taken to a new page. Here, you will find a set of questions about your experience at Food Lion. Answer all of the questions truthfully and then submit your responses be recorded.
- At the end of the survey, provide information that can be used to contact you if you win the sweepstakes. This can include your Name, Address, as well as your Telephone Number.