Nielsen Surveys Review – Is Nielsen Survey Legit or Scam?
What is Nielsen Homescan Panel?
Nielsen is one of the top 10 market research company in the world and known for their TV ratings. There are multiple Nielsen consumer panel that consumers can join and get paid to participate in their surveys.
They have now opened a few new survey panels for household research popularly known as National Consumer Panel (NCP). Click Here to Sign up for Nielsen Panel and earn rewards to scan your purchase receipts.
Click Here to Join Harris Poll Online by Nielsen – This is one of the highest paying survey company at the moment. This is 100% FREE to join and pays by PayPal and amazon gift cards. Don’t forget to confirm your email id after joining, else you will not receive any survey invitations.
If you are interested to make extra money from home sharing your opinions then join these Nielsen panels and take Nielsen surveys for money in your spare time and influence future products. All of the above Nielsen survey sites are 100% FREE to join and no purchase is required.
Join all 3 and start getting paid by sharing your opinions. Use below Nielsen survey sign up links to join:
Sign Up for Nielsen Surveys and Get Paid to Take Nielsen Paid Surveys from Home: Nielsen is now looking for new members for below panels. This is a limited time opportunity. Click below sign up link and join Nielsen paid surveys panels before the registration closes as the intakes are limited:
- Note 1: Join all 3 Nielsen panels – NCP, Pinecone and Harris Poll (it is FREE to join). Remember the more panel you join, the more money you can make.
- Note 2: These panels are double opt in, that is, you need to click on the confirmation link sent to your email id after joining. Don’t forget to confirm your registration after sign up else you will not get invited for Nielsen Paid Surveys.
- Harris Poll Online by Nielsen: This is one of the highest paying survey panel and highly recommended. Harris Poll Online is 100% free to join and has low minimum payout of $10 only. Click here to join Harris Poll Online before registration closes for new members.
- National Consumer Panel by Nilesen: This is one of the best paying survey panel and highly recommended. Click here to join National Consumer Panel.
- Pinecone Research by Nielsen: Joining Pinecone research is difficult as this is an invitation only panel and doesn’t accept everyone. However, at this time, Pinecone research is open for new members and you can join Pinecone research using this Pinecone research sign up link. Join it before the registration is closed. Pinecone pays $3 per survey and also offers in home product testing opportunities.
We also recommend to join below survey panels that have low minimum payout (you just need $5 to cash out) and pay by PayPal. Remember, the more survey panel you join, the more money you can make and all the panels listed on our website are 100% free to join.
|Survey Panel Name||Reward Types||Minimum Payout & Age||Country||Sign Up Link|
|Ipsos i-Say||PayPal Cash, Amazon, and iTunes gift cards||$10, 18+ year old||US and Canada only||Click Here to Join|
|Yougov||PayPal cash, Amazon, iTunes and Target gift cards||$25, 14+||USA, UK and Australia only||Click Here to Join|
|ACOP||PayPal and Amazon gift cards||14+ year old||USA only||Click Here to Join|
|Epoll Surveys||PayPal Cash, Amazon, iTunes gift cards||$3, 13+ only||USA only||click here to join|
|Opinion Outpost||PayPal Cash, Amazon, iTunes gift cards||$5, 18+ only||USA only||click here to join|
Are you someone that likes to give your opinion? Well, there is an opportunity to give your opinion while also earning a lot of cash doing so. Yes, you read that correctly – there is a means in which you can do earn profits by providing your opinion on a variety of different subjects. For those interested in taking advantage of such an opportunity, Nielsen Surveys remains an excellent resource well worth looking into.
This is a solid opinion research site that can deliver excellent opportunities to earn a great deal of money for those that are highly motivated. Signing on with the Nielsen survey panels is definitely worth exploring as this is one of the most competitive and best paying opinion research company in the business.
How it works?
The way the process works is relatively simple. You sign on as a member and this is completely free. All you need to do is provide a little background information about yourself as well as a valid email. Then, you will receive emails in your account notifying you of the available surveys that you may qualify for. The next step is, of course, to take the surveys. At this point, you will be credited a monetary amount that you can redeem soon after. Again, this can be a lucrative deal for those looking for a reliable supplemental income stream. And who would not want a decent work from home supplemental income stream?
Is it FREE to join Nielsen survey panels?
Yes, all of the Nielsen survey panels are 100% FREE to join and doesn’t require any payment. Instead they will pay you if you participate in their surveys.
Nielsen Surveys provides the perfect opportunity for this. That is why it is growing in popularity and so well worth checking out.
Is Nielsen Survey Legit?
Nielsen surveys are 100% legitimate and FREE to join. It is one of the oldest market research company and has been in business for more than 50 years. Nielsen is best known for it’s TV ratings. Join Nielsen survey panel today, earn rewards and help companies with market research.
How to Make Money from Nielsen Paid Surveys?
In order to make money from Nielsen paid surveys you need to follow below steps:
- Step 1: Join Nielsen survey panels using this, and this link.
- Step 2: Go to your inbox and and open the emails that you would have received from Nielsen. Click on the confirmation link to confirm and complete your registration.
- Step 3: Participate in Nielsen surveys that you are invited to.
- Step 4: Earn rewards and money for answering their surveys. Its that easy.
Are you an existing member of Nielsen panels (Nielsen Homescan, NCP, Pinecone Research or Harris Poll Online)? Please share your experience with Nielsen paid surveys by leaving a comment below and help your fellow country men to decide if these are worth joining.
Need more survey opportunities? Check out below survey companies: